General Discussion

Smurf appreciation thread, show yours!

Comments

• AJTheCaveManAJTheCaveMan Member Posts: 1,366 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @bullet_splatter; I always love seeing your speedster hand! Pretty sure my worst smarf hand could 3 star it lol.
  • Huskic69Huskic69 Member Posts: 1,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    back to the future? 
  • SubaruLover04SubaruLover04 Member Posts: 427 ✭✭✭✭
    What up @AJTheCaveMan, looks like this will be my first official smurf, btw that's a nice hand ya got there. 
    @SubaruLover04; Thanks, mate. Just ran my regular smurf hand this event. I didn't know your IG name. I'll make sure to give you a beating when I can.
  • SubaruLover04SubaruLover04 Member Posts: 427 ✭✭✭✭
    @SubaruLover04; Thanks, mate. Just ran my regular smurf hand this event. I didn't know your IG name. I'll make sure to give you a beating when I can.
    Yeah I haven't officially leaked my IG name yet, I'd hate to realise it then make new account. But I think it's safe to say this is my keeper account. Might invest some money into plastic to improve my Smurfing hand. I'm new to this stuff, but i think I get the basic idea. Do you have any important pointers that wouldn't be so obvious to share with me? 
    @SubaruLover04; You can just quit out when you load/re-load your smurf hand and it will still play it in a random order. You will lose more points this way too. Also, have a decent low/mid class hand that you can play as your main 3* scoring hand. That way, others can still 3* your scoring hand and knock you back down when you jump up. Just enough to 3* the other smurfs, don't jump straight to your best hand if you can help it. After the first 5 tickets, I normally play 4 wins, then load/quit my smurf hand on the 5th while I wait. Quit out on last 5 if you know you  won't play for a while.
  • hillclimberhillclimber Member Posts: 2,099 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2018
    @SubaruLover04; You can just quit out when you load/re-load your smurf hand and it will still play it in a random order. You will lose more points this way too. Also, have a decent low/mid class hand that you can play as your main 3* scoring hand. That way, others can still 3* your scoring hand and knock you back down when you jump up. Just enough to 3* the other smurfs, don't jump straight to your best hand if you can help it. After the first 5 tickets, I normally play 4 wins, then load/quit my smurf hand on the 5th while I wait. Quit out on last 5 if you know you  won't play for a while.
    does your new ghost gets really placed when u press quit on the first screen (without selecting an opponent). I'm talking about reloading means there is already a ghost placed for that track set. I think @grandvache mention somewhere that it's not egnoth.

EDIT: Can't find that particular post any more. I'm not 100% sure if it's from grandvache what I have on mind.
    Post edited by hillclimber on
    @hillclimber; yep, It definetely works. I learned this recently from @NinjaDesignz
  • hillclimberhillclimber Member Posts: 2,099 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @hillclimber; yep, It definetely works. I learned this recently from @NinjaDesignz
    okay thank you 
    omg, a guy just fed me some wins while smurfing in the daily, well he will get what he deserves in the morning 
    WHATS WRONG WITH THEM????
    @binner with the Beat attack!
  • bobdylanbobdylan Member Posts: 3,428 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its a mini adventure 
  • mazeoopsmazeoops Member Posts: 883 ✭✭✭✭
    Welcome to smurf world
    4 tho ... is there really any need lol 
  • TD01055TD01055 Member Posts: 2,198 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bobdylan said:
    Its a mini adventure 
    That’s my boys! First time they’ve been used, no idea why I’m stockpiling them.
  • GilTrucksGilTrucks Member Posts: 375 ✭✭✭
    TD01055 said:
    bobdylan said:
    Its a mini adventure 
    That’s my boys! First time they’ve been used, no idea why I’m stockpiling them.
    To have a legal name in daily smurfing ..
    Love it 
    mikes said:
    Smarf Miatas. ‘Smaratas’

run 5x turbo miatas and call it the cutest deck ever
    Trying to make a decent Smurf hand around my new prize smart. Its getting there.
    A hater Smurf is on the loose giving wins out on the regular! Of all people, what kind of monster would give @JevJaws a loss? That man is an absolute saint in the Smarfersverse!  *Shame..Shame.. Shame..
  • genialrapiergenialrapier Member Posts: 111 ✭✭✭
    Seems like there is a lack of smarfers in asian region  :/
    There's an international shortage. Been waiting in my Honda event for a single smurf since the beginning. Crickets.
  • Destroyer2k11999Destroyer2k11999 Member Posts: 1,279 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got off to a late smurfing start but luckily all you guys came through (you know who you are) to beat me down to were I belong! Love ya guys!  <3

I got off to a late smurfing start but luckily all you guys came through (you know who you are) to beat me down to were I belong! Love ya guys!  <3

but i wanna smurf with you