Lancia Thema question.

KeatingKeating Posts: 125 ✭✭✭
Pulled a Lancia Thema out of a ceramic pack just now. How is it? Is it worth keeping and maxing (maybe it'd be good in the 1980s event)? I noticed it has the sleeper tag, so I'm hoping the mid range is very good.

I've never once seen it used in any events, but for those who have it, how is it?

Comments

• JayJay Posts: 2,446 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Keating said:
    Pulled a Lancia Thema out of a ceramic pack just now. How is it? Is it worth keeping and maxing (maybe it'd be good in the 1980s event)? I noticed it has the sleeper tag, so I'm hoping the mid range is very good.

I've never once seen it used in any events, but for those who have it, how is it?

Terrible!
  • ManUtdTobbeManUtdTobbe Posts: 1,477 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It has pretty good MRA, that's all i know tho.
  • Huskic69Huskic69 Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭✭✭
    330 i guess
  • AJTheCaveManAJTheCaveMan Posts: 1,366 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There arent many cars with that tag, so I'd keep it for sure. Strictly for the 'Sleeper' tags usefulness in future challenges & events. It does have decent MRA so I'd go 330 (996).
  • RawelRawel Posts: 841 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2018
    Here's a little comparison with few other cars:

330 thema on a mile drag

303 megane

303 datusn rally car

330 fiat coupe

so lancia is faster than a datsun and a megane, which aren't slow themselfs, and just a tiny bit slower than a fiat coupe. If anything I'd keep just because of a sleeper tag
  • MikeManNZMikeManNZ Posts: 214 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2018
    For those who are not aware the Thema 8.32 gets its name from the 3.0L 32 Valve Ferrari V8 that powers it.

Front Wheel Drive though :( 

• BoxtaSBoxtaS Posts: 1,578 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MikeManNZ said:
    For those who are not aware the Thema 8.32 gets its name from the 3.0L 32 Valve Ferrari V8 that powers it.

Front Wheel Drive though :( 

It’s worth keeping just for that! 
    still would like to see a Maserati 424 
  • BoxtaSBoxtaS Posts: 1,578 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Huskic69 said:
    Good shout. When I think of Maserati all I can picture is the modern stuff, but their 70s-80s-90s cars would be great to have in the game. 

Dint think ferrari would allow it tho 
    BoxtaS said:
    Huskic69 said:
    Good shout. When I think of Maserati all I can picture is the modern stuff, but their 70s-80s-90s cars would be great to have in the game. 

Dint think ferrari would allow it tho 
    im more of the classic cars guy, but i wouldnt say no to a modern car