General Discussion

Anniversary?

JayJay ✭✭✭✭✭Member Posts: 2,426 ✭✭✭✭✭
So going to be first anniversary since official release soon. Wonder what were in for.

Comments

• AntounAntoun ✭✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope for something like heavy discounts on Carbon Fiber Packs...
  • TNThomasTNThomas ✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 569 ✭✭✭✭
    I hope that they will do a free CF pack for everyone. Discounts will make it easier for ‘rich’ players to buy it, making the rich richer...
  • hajduk_fanhajduk_fan ✭✭✭ Member Posts: 293 ✭✭✭
    What was the deal with Audi packs?
  • PulsatingstarPulsatingstar ✭✭✭ Member Posts: 152 ✭✭✭
    They were giving carbon level drops for a cheap price.  I think people got  especially annoyed as it was the cheap pack offer dropping carbon and the ceramic offer running at the same time was normal, so people on the cheap packs benefitted. They weren't unlimited, I think it was max 2
  • TGPDTGPD ✭✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 5,363 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They were giving carbon level drops for a cheap price.  I think people got  especially annoyed as it was the cheap pack offer dropping carbon and the ceramic offer running at the same time was normal, so people on the cheap packs benefitted. They weren't unlimited, I think it was max 2
    It was more that a carbon (I remember) It was like almost 100% guaranteed an epic, and epic Audis are one of the best cars in this game.
  • tichoblintichoblin ✭✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 950 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TGPD said:
    It was more that a carbon (I remember) It was like almost 100% guaranteed an epic, and epic Audis are one of the best cars in this game.
    Still got no rq30 Audi:)) 
  • lukec436lukec436 ✭✭✭ Member Posts: 90 ✭✭✭
    We could be getting an event similar to the city of gold and 5 mil. Maybe special packs/rewards to long time players? You never know with Hutch
  • LEGENDNADALEGENDNADA ✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 933 ✭✭✭✭
    When is the anniversary?
  • HeissRodHeissRod ✭✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 4,862 ✭✭✭✭✭
    When is the anniversary?
    The soft launch anniversary was yesterday, the 22nd.  The worldwide launch was the 29th.
  • LEGENDNADALEGENDNADA ✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 933 ✭✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:
    When is the anniversary?
    The soft launch anniversary was yesterday, the 22nd.  The worldwide launch was the 29th.
    Thanks heiss
  • JayJay ✭✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 2,426 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hrmm. Still haven't heard anything about anniversary specials. 2 days to go.
  • grandvachegrandvache ✭✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They'd be NUTS to open a special offer at the end of the month, particularly with the player demographic leaning toward "dad gamer".

People get paid (mostly) at the back end of this week.  Would make much more sense to make offers at the beginning of September IMHO.
  • prexprex ✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 647 ✭✭✭✭
    Don't think there will be something before Sunday. People will already spend just because of the finals. We will see ...
  • HeissRodHeissRod ✭✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 4,862 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rawel said:
    They'd be NUTS to open a special offer at the end of the month, particularly with the player demographic leaning toward "dad gamer".

People get paid (mostly) at the back end of this week.  Would make much more sense to make offers at the beginning of September IMHO.
    If you have to wait for your monthly paycheck maybe it's not the smartest idea to spend it on a mobile game? ;)
    I don't have to wait, but I do in order to budget myself to keep from spending wildly.  Just because someone waits doesn't mean they are poor.
  • lg29lg29 ✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 697 ✭✭✭✭
    Well i have around 700 gold left from the 25 garage slot deal so i can’t afford any of the deals if there are any
  • joel24joel24 ✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 682 ✭✭✭✭
    Happy 1st anniversary to top drives! (Its 29/08/2018 ; 12:32 am here)
  • Dale96Dale96 ✭✭✭ Member Posts: 210 ✭✭✭
    Hope we get some crazy deals again, last year deals was crazyyyy
  • JayJay ✭✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 2,426 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe in 7 or 8 hrs we will find out.
  • TopDivesTopDives ✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 631 ✭✭✭✭
    I am really hoping for some crazy deals. Happy one year Top Drives.
  • exarhoexarho ✭✭ Member Posts: 82 ✭✭
    happy anniversary everyone!!It was an amazing year (with its ups and downs!!)...Lets have a crazier one!!Thank you Hutch!!
  • SpeedsterSpeedster ✭✭ Member Posts: 45 ✭✭
    Happy anniversary to everyone!!!! I agree the year was amazing, it is unbelievable it is already a year, there were not that many games that i got hooked up on for such long time! Great game Hutch, - don't ruin it!
  • jczerojczero ✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 653 ✭✭✭✭
    Speedster said:
    Happy anniversary to everyone!!!! I agree the year was amazing, it is unbelievable it is already a year, there were not that many games that i got hooked up on for such long time! Great game Hutch, - don't ruin it!
    Boom beach, hooked for over 2 yrs, all multiplayer, not a single cent spent, still a big player. Totally different than here :joy:
  • binnerbinner ✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 539 ✭✭✭✭
    TopDives said:
    @Hutch_Robin
    i think you forgot to press the deals release button today :wink:
    Hopefully in 9 hours once the merc ceramic deal expires something will show up. Otherwise there would be no room on the front page for it
  • benbqbenbq ✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 590 ✭✭✭✭
    @jczero same here I came to this game looking for something to fill the void left by clash of clans being ruined. Didn’t expect it to be this game that hooked me!
  • Parimal_2000Parimal_2000 ✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 831 ✭✭✭✭
    Maybe there is something in the daily reward this week.
  • greddygreddy ✭✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 1,534 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe there wont be anything.