Isn't.
    She.
    A.
    Beauty.
    ?.

😍😍

She is lovely, great condition!

Shame about the parking though...
    Regarding licenseplate this one is imported few years ago, so must be imported by someone who was looking for such a car.
    Regarding parking: I am not gonna tell you I once saw a women driving this car. Oops, I just did..........

I'm gonna put it out there, this woman can drive, but she's lazy. She clearly came in, swang the wheel right, probably clipped the low curb and when the car was straight just left the car as it was. Wheel still pointing the way she was turning... 
  • binnerbinner Posts: 584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Everyone’s favourite ceramic pulls 😉
  • GrossbucketsGrossbuckets Posts: 447 ✭✭✭
    Here is a, umm, rather similar one pointing the right way.
    This just makes me wish we could view more than half a picture worth of each car in our garages.  It would be nice to see the actual car in a 360 view (like every other game).  I am still being surprised by some cars that I own and never knew it was a station wagon?!  Lol, this Lancer is a great find!  Awesome, just awesome! 👏
  • GrossbucketsGrossbuckets Posts: 447 ✭✭✭
    BTW, I knew this thread existed but never really looked closely.   I have to give everyone props for their spots!  Awesome job guys and shout out to all contributors, especially whomever started this (bobdylan? gsearch?).  I wasted hours surfing through only a number of pages!  Keep it up
  • RobGripesRobGripes Posts: 2,257 ✭✭✭✭✭
    this thread is my daily go-to.
  • bantel_catbantel_cat Posts: 900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here is a, umm, rather similar one pointing the right way.

This just makes me wish we could view more than half a picture worth of each car in our garages.  It would be nice to see the actual car in a 360 view (like every other game).  I am still being surprised by some cars that I own and never knew it was a station wagon?!  Lol, this Lancer is a great find!  Awesome, just awesome! 👏
    Exactly! I had no idea the El Camino was a 'pickup' until I saw a side-on picture, or the Jag SportBrake an 'estate/sw' etc..
  • bobdylanbobdylan Posts: 3,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nearly crashed going for my phone at a passing McLaren 570s in a gorgeous blue .... I missed it .... then realised it's not even in the game lol 
  • GsearchGsearch Posts: 2,469 admin
    @Grossbuckets Thanks.  It has been a fun thread to just lighten things up.  BTW, if you go to the "all cars" section, it seems that you get to see more of some cars.  I noticed it with the Audi RS 6 Avant.
  • Elias_HuberElias_Huber Posts: 203 ✭✭✭
    bobdylan said:
    Nearly crashed going for my phone at a passing McLaren 570s in a gorgeous blue .... I missed it .... then realised it's not even in the game lol 

@bobdylan this one? 
    @bobdylan probably wanted max points by snapping an orange one...

Just walking through the mall yesterday...
    I thought there was a rule in the beginning of this to say has to be a real car ie on the streets etc. This is why we need 3 moderators... @bobdylan take some points from @gsearch pronto! 
    bobdylan said:

@bobdylan this one? 
    Ok minus 45 million pts . 
    You can't just go showing me up like that 
  • JacoJaco Posts: 1,098 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1 of the 3 existing G500 in NL. Costs here € 340.000.-. Wondering how many points this one is worth.......
  • Ivo_KamburovIvo_Kamburov Posts: 788 ✭✭✭✭
    Jaco said:
    1 of the 3 existing G500 in NL. Costs here € 340.000.-. Wondering how many points this one is worth.......
    Bonus points for being a 4x4^2 (four by four squared lol) and why do you think there are only 3 in your country? 
    Because it was told me by the owner. The other 2 are gathering dust in showrooms. Consumption about 25 ltr / 100 km
  • Huskic69Huskic69 Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jaco said:
    Isn't.
    She.
    A.
    Beauty.
    ?.

😍😍

OMG A MK3 PRELUDEEEEE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    i swear if i dont find a mk2 gti i will get one of those
    Jaco said:
    Because it was told me by the owner. The other 2 are gathering dust in showrooms. Consumption about 25 ltr / 100 km
    I kinda doubt it because I saw at least 2 different ones in a day in Sofia and the Netherlands is far wealthier than Bulgaria, so maybe the dealership lied to him lol

I spotted this 812 SuperFast in Berlin :) 
  • TGPDTGPD Posts: 5,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jaguar?

@bobdylan give me a billion pts for this smart spot

Mmmm... Ferrari 599 GTB

No time for quality pictures! This one is taken on a bus, the car is the RQ11 Alfa Giulietta.

That little guy sure likes some publicity! But he forgot what made me take a photo. A stunning yellow Alfa 4C.
    Jaco said:
    I kinda doubt it because I saw at least 2 different ones in a day in Sofia and the Netherlands is far wealthier than Bulgaria, so maybe the dealership lied to him lol
    You don't want to know what that thing costs on taxes here in NL 

Besides that, I am not going to defend someone else his statement. It was the first one I saw, that is what I know for sure.
    TGPD said:
    Jaguar?

@bobdylan give me a billion pts for this smart spot

Mmmm... Ferrari 599 GTB

No time for quality pictures! This one is taken on a bus, the car is the RQ11 Alfa Giulietta.

That little guy sure likes some publicity! But he forgot what made me take a photo. A stunning yellow Alfa 4C.
    Billion pts granted
    intresting mix , not many in the game tho ..
    loved this fiat ..... what is it tho ?????

This is a beauty!

• TGPDTGPD Posts: 5,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RobGripes said:

A sad post today  :(
    Hong Kong has TONS of abandoned greats
    There is a McLaren Mercedes, Evo VI, Esprit all abandoned for no apparent reason...
    Here's the series in case anyone curious...
    Part 1: 
    Part 2: 
    Part 3: 
    #CarCulture
    Thanks @TGPD ; Sucked into watching Youtube.  But seriously, that is insane.
  • grandvachegrandvache Posts: 1,980 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bobdylan said:
    Thread over, @bobdylan has won, we can all go home now.