Formula Fun: Twists and Turns [EVENT]

TGPDTGPD Posts: 5,477 ✭✭✭✭✭
Beat it, beat it, nobody wants to be defeated
«1

Comments

  • RobGripesRobGripes Posts: 2,257 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Effing yeah! another FF event! 

    Oh man these couldn't come by frequently enough!


  • lg29lg29 Posts: 699 ✭✭✭✭
    I really want a common event tho
  • lg29lg29 Posts: 699 ✭✭✭✭
    Interesting hand... 🤔
  • hillclimberhillclimber Posts: 2,155 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    I think I try with 2x AZ1 plus something
  • bluedogsnoopbluedogsnoop Posts: 592 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mine which is 8-0 as of now.


  • mazeoopsmazeoops Posts: 908 ✭✭✭✭
    to save RQ,  i am using beat and autozam
  • ManUtdTobbeManUtdTobbe Posts: 1,477 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RQ9 4wd+standard legacy or autozam?
  • NinjaDesignzNinjaDesignz Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol AZ1
  • benbqbenbq Posts: 590 ✭✭✭✭
    Mine which is 8-0 as of now.


    Copied your hand with slight modification since I don’t have a 2nd XT. The Alfa Romeo is pretty dominant at circuits and twisty roads. 9-0 and easily landed me in first in my bracket. 
  • JRedJRed Posts: 3
    Dumb question. How am I 1st place and never seen your lineups?  Are there different groups of lists?
  • TGPDTGPD Posts: 5,477 ✭✭✭✭✭
    JRed said:
    Dumb question. How am I 1st place and never seen your lineups?  Are there different groups of lists?
    You are placed in different "brackets" based on your region and entering time.
  • benbqbenbq Posts: 590 ✭✭✭✭
    Each bracket only holds 100 people so new ones get formed all the time. Bigger event brackets can be up to 500 people.
  • Parimal_2000Parimal_2000 Posts: 847 ✭✭✭✭
    Anyone in this bracket?

  • rkorallerkoralle Posts: 733 ✭✭✭
    2x Mazda AZ1
    1x Subaru XT
    1x Honda Legend 3.7
    1x Mazda 5 (RQ13 Standard tyres)

    12:0 till now
  • greddygreddy Posts: 1,625 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not unbeatable, but its pretty decent. 


  • JayJay Posts: 2,445 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone else besides @stvhan here?

  • rkorallerkoralle Posts: 733 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    I can help secure tier 1 and will avoid you @ManU_B

  • bobdylanbobdylan Posts: 3,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Doing some testing of low RQ cars on wet slalom standing start ....

    RQ 7 - 

    34:16 * panda 4x4 
    35:23 * fiat x1/9
    34:33 * Mazda cosmo 

    RQ8 - 

    33:00 Az-1(303)
    33:96 Leon (033)
    34:23  Nissan silva

    RQ9 -

    33:86 alfetta (033) 
    34:06 cosmo 67'
    34:06 avero (033) 
    34:06 legacy 4x4

    RQ10 - 

    33:23 Rx7 (033) 
    33:30 justy 4x4 (033)
    33:66 Porsche 924 

    RQ11 - 

    32:20 elan (033) 
    32:26 elan (303) 
    32:60 leon 
    32:63 mx5 rs (033) 

    RQ12 - 

    33:50 panda 100hp 
    33:60 Alfasud (033)
    33:86 alpha 33 (033)  

    RQ14 as we know are beasts 

    31:80 XT (033) 
    31:93 Forrester (033) 
    32:53 MX5 (033) 

    So conclusion ... the AZ1 punches way above it's RQ .... I need a 033

  • Elias_HuberElias_Huber Posts: 203 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    bobdylan said:
    Doing some testing of low RQ cars on wet slalom standing start ....

    RQ 7 - 

    34:16 * panda 4x4 
    35:23 * fiat x1/9
    34:33 * Mazda cosmo 

    RQ8 - 

    33:00 Az-1(303)
    33:96 Leon (033)
    34:23  Nissan silva

    RQ9 -

    33:86 alfetta (033) 
    34:06 cosmo 67'
    34:06 avero (033) 
    34:06 legacy 4x4

    RQ10 - 

    33:23 Rx7 (033) 
    33:30 justy 4x4 (033)
    33:66 Porsche 924 

    RQ11 - 

    32:20 elan (033) 
    32:26 elan (303) 
    32:60 leon 
    32:63 mx5 rs (033) 

    RQ12 - 

    33:50 panda 100hp 
    33:60 Alfasud (033)
    33:86 alpha 33 (033)  

    RQ14 as we know are beasts 

    31:80 XT (033) 
    31:93 Forrester (033) 
    32:53 MX5 (033) 

    So conclusion ... the AZ1 punches way above it's RQ .... I need a 033

    if i remeber correctly the AZ1 699 wins by 0.03, so it would be a 32.97.
    Not sure about the time tho, but it wins 100% against the 969 on slalom

    Edit: ok i checked it again, the 699 does 32.93 ;)
    Post edited by Elias_Huber on
  • NismoNismo Posts: 25
    @bobdylan I'm 2nd in your bracket atm. I've been avoiding you so far, would be cool if you do the same :) (Though it doesn't look like you've played against me yet anyway)
  • LEGENDNADALEGENDNADA Posts: 969 ✭✭✭✭
    This is my hand doing pretty good 5-0 at the time what do you think?
  • ManUtdTobbeManUtdTobbe Posts: 1,477 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think the Beat is too much of a liability on these track sets
  • LEGENDNADALEGENDNADA Posts: 969 ✭✭✭✭
    I think the Beat is too much of a liability on these track sets
    It loses many points but good RQ for other cars to fit
  • milewski1015milewski1015 Posts: 1,986 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’m 44-6 in my bracket with:

    969 RQ14 XT
    969 RQ8 AZ-1
    969 RQ8 Leone
    969 RQ22 CTS Coupe
    969 RQ13 Mazda MX-5 (STD tired of course)

  • JayJay Posts: 2,445 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol does @stvhan always pick on me.


  • bobdylanbobdylan Posts: 3,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nismo said:
    @bobdylan I'm 2nd in your bracket atm. I've been avoiding you so far, would be cool if you do the same :) (Though it doesn't look like you've played against me yet anyway)
    I just hit you argh! I'll hit the rest and pull you back to 2nd next few tickets no problem . 

    Your name only shows after I played you some reason . 


  • JayJay Posts: 2,445 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @stvhan is Nitin Farms your friend?
  • OzzmanOzzman Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Not much going on in this thread. This is the easiest event so far for me, unbeaten with this hand (45-0) in my bracket (OK, actually 45-1, because I accidentally played a smurfing hand once half asleep :)):

    RQ8 Autozam (699)
    RQ8 Smart Fortwo Coupe T (969)
    RQ14 Subaru XT (969)
    RQ18 Volvo 850 AWD (969)
    RQ17 Subaru Forester 2016 (969)

    Formula Fun is still be best event type.

  • stvhanstvhan Posts: 221 ✭✭✭
    Jay said:
    @stvhan is Nitin Farms your friend?
    No i avoid u
Sign In or Register to comment.