General Discussion

PIKES PEAK OWNERS' CLUB [EVENT]

124»

Comments

• evilprofesseurevilprofesseur Member Posts: 1,360 ✭✭✭✭✭
    O__VER said:
    Hutch_Robin said: 

One of the safety mechanisms for creating events prevents tiny shards, so the 500 is just a number here.
    Really? Does it work? I mean, this was my daily event that just ended. I join the daily as soon as it starts and we literally had nobody else join our bracket for 23 hours:

shh, don't tell them, I'm perfectly fine with that every once in a while. that said, I rarely see full daily brackets these days
  • Huskic69Huskic69 Member Posts: 1,855 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    While mine have 101 players
  • Hutch_TimHutch_Tim Administrator, Hutch Staff Posts: 615 admin
    A lot fewer players, filling relatively few brackets due to difficult entry requirements, with only top 5 winning, nearly a year ago...  fair warning, these brackets are not going to fill up. 
  • jigajiga Member Posts: 390 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    O__VER said:
    Hutch_Robin said: 

One of the safety mechanisms for creating events prevents tiny shards, so the 500 is just a number here.
    Really? Does it work? I mean, this was my daily event that just ended. I join the daily as soon as it starts and so did these other four. We literally had nobody else join our bracket for 23+ hours:

hehe, my highest finish (by a long shot) of daily in 6 months.  not a good day for tending the crops but, even though i got more points than @O__VER
  • O__VERO__VER Member Posts: 1,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    jiga said:
    O__VER said:
    Hutch_Robin said: 

Really? Does it work? I mean, this was my daily event that just ended. I join the daily as soon as it starts and so did these other four. We literally had nobody else join our bracket for 23+ hours:

hehe, my highest finish (by a long shot) of daily in 6 months.  not a good day for tending the crops but, even though i got more points than @O__VER
    Haha yeah it didn't look like those other guys were smurfing much. Guess they figured they can get three star wins off you all day while playing a decent hand.

Still I guess 5th prize for you is nicer than 100th prize at the end of the event!
  • DoupaoDoupao Member Posts: 376 ✭✭✭

Eh ..... Thanks Hutch .... 
    haha, as i thought, not many ppl have pike and still active. there was a guy in asian server had a pike and cant see him anywhere nowadays.
  • UltimateUltimate Member Posts: 777 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:

Watch out for late joiners
    That’s hilarious Heiss 😂
  • HeissRodHeissRod Member Posts: 4,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ultimate said:
    HeissRod said:

That’s hilarious Heiss 😂
    I was actually being serious.  A late joiner with a 1-0 record would bump him out of the tier 1 prize.
  • ThephenomsprintThephenomsprint Member Posts: 467 ✭✭✭
    Yeah I have zero interest in this event. My Nissan hand is decent so I'll defend if comes down to it but I really don't care for top prize since it's garbage. I jut entered the event for curiosity. Still just 2 of us. 
  • HeissRodHeissRod Member Posts: 4,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah I have zero interest in this event. My Nissan hand is decent so I'll defend if comes down to it but I really don't care for top prize since it's garbage. I jut entered the event for curiosity. Still just 2 of us. 
    At least it will be fuse material?  

Also, even at 333, it still beats all Ultra Rare SUVs, right?  That has to make it worth something?
  • jigajiga Member Posts: 390 ✭✭✭✭
    don't think you can fuse legendaries can you?  that's why i sold my panamera
  • Chris1775Chris1775 Member Posts: 324 ✭✭✭✭

he was removed from my bracket at the regular pikes event, he was definitely getting in my way lol
  • UltimateUltimate Member Posts: 777 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:
    Ultimate said:
    HeissRod said:

That’s hilarious Heiss 😂
    I was actually being serious.  A late joiner with a 1-0 record would bump him out of the tier 1 prize.
    Still funny though. It’ll be really bad luck, but you gi
    I would actually like to know how that bracket turned out. Two people at the end with 1000 point score difference?  :D
    TD01055 said:
    O__VER said:
    I would actually like to know how that bracket turned out. Two people at the end with 1000 point score difference?  :D
    Strangest bracket ever. The 3rd place guy had a terrible hand (and only 1000 trophies) and only played twice, so only had ghost hands on 2/4 sets. Half my tickets i was forced to play the top guy, and lost. half I could win.

Something seriously wrong with the game when this happens. But I'm glad you got the tier one prize in the end!