General Discussion

Mustang Power Pack

Duncan1Duncan1 Member Posts: 13
Anyone had this? Yellow mustang PP. Was wondering if it's worth pumping money and fusing into? 

Comments

• Duncan1Duncan1 Member Posts: 13

This one
  • GT47LMGT47LM Member Posts: 357 ✭✭✭
    If you don't really have any great cars, then the power pack will be extremely helpful for you. It will also be perfect for this upcoming USA cars only event :) 
  • BigMoBigMo Member Posts: 207 ✭✭✭
    Where you guys seeing the PP at? I'm not seeing it.
    edited October 2017
    @BigMo Duncan1 posted a picture of it. You can also see it if you choose Ford when you go to the "All Cars" option In-game. It's toward the end of the list. Big yellow mustang, you can't miss it lol
    Also, I wouldn't put too many upgrades on it since it isn't a super great A-class car, but if it's the only one you have then it's up to you
    GT47LM said:
    @BigMo Duncan1 posted a picture of it. You can also see it if you choose Ford when you go to the "All Cars" option In-game. It's toward the end of the list. Big yellow mustang, you can't miss it lol
    Lol my bad. I thought it was an actual pack to buy for gold. Next time I'll pay more attention to the whole title on the car.
  • Duncan1Duncan1 Member Posts: 13
    Cheers chaps. I'll leave the upgrades as I'd need to sacrifice some good cars. I'll keep it for USA though. Appreciate the feedback. Just never seen a fully tuned one. 
  • TGPDTGPD Member Posts: 5,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Duncan1 said:
    Cheers chaps. I'll leave the upgrades as I'd need to sacrifice some good cars. I'll keep it for USA though. Appreciate the feedback. Just never seen a fully tuned one. 
    Just do it for 'murrica
    TGPD said:
    Duncan1 said:
    Just do it for 'murrica
    Lol